Thursday, October 27, 2011

Special Preview! Angel Anatomy - Don't Look Back

My friends Anya and Lorelai, who make up the new singing duo Angel Anatomy, have agreed to give me a exclusive preview of their new single "Don't Look Back" that drops this Saturday, October 29! In my exclusive interview with them last week, they told me they were fusing two styles of music, ambient and triphop, to create an all new sound. I'd say that they accomplished this. Don't believe me? Well have a listen for yourself!




The group are going to release the single live at Oni-Con, anime and Japanese convention in Galveston, Texas. That means if you go to the convention, you get to hear the full song, along with several other amazing tracks these two have created, before everyone else! If you don't live in that area, or can't get there to see them, don't worry. The single will be released online for free, as well as a limited edition version to be released later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment