Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions? Think Again!

Ok, so it is kind of a bad pun. I didn't get a chance to blog about Kwanza Jones's smash song "Think Again" because it was already out for a while by the time I got my blog revamped and ready to present to the masses. I just wanted to make one last post this year, showcasing this amazing song and video, because when the album comes out, this very song will be completely different!



2012 is going to be an amazing year. I already have a lot planned for the new year including interviews, an exclusive new song preview, some new reoccurring features, and guests posts (both friends writing for my blog and me writing for others). It's gonna be a busy year and I hope everyone continues to to support me in my efforts to spread the love and joy of pop music to every corner of the universe -- before I take it over, that is.

On a side note, I am taking a mini-vacation this weekend. I threw this post together quickly (obvious, no?). But never fear, I will return Monday with the Song of the Week. I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve and New Years Day. Don't drink and drive and stay safe both physically and sexually! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment