Monday, October 24, 2011

Song of the Week - Stilettos

Let me be completely honest with you. I have never heard of this girl Emii before in my life, but she popped up on my radar with her latest track "Stilettos" and I just can't get enough of her. If you haven't heard this fresh track, you should drop everything and give her a shot.


Anyone who has read my blog for more than a few posts knows that I have a thing for girl-power songs. This song is all about a girl who has this boy in the palm of her hand... or as she says "hooked on her stilettos." Yeah, I'm not sure if this is a foot fetish song or not, but it is so catchy and dancable that I could care less even if it was.

I really can't believe that she isn't a big name. After going back and listening to her other tracks, she definitely has star potential. Maybe once this song saturates for a while she will explode (Kinda like Dev with In The Dark getting big after five months of existing). I can only hope so.

You can preview and buy the track on iTunes here.

2 comments:

  1. I know right? I saw her about a year-ish ago when her video for Magic showed up on Logo and I was hooked. She has a great voice (and a strong resemblance to Emily Browning lol)

    ReplyDelete