Monday, October 31, 2011

Song of the Week - Let's Get Naughty

It's finally happened. You all told me it would (well, some did, and they know who they are). I have finally caved in and listened to Jessie and the Toy Boys. I don't regret anything. As proof of this, and as a truce to my fellow bloggers, I have decided to make their new single "Let's Get Naughty" song of the week. Seriously, though, this song is awesome.


Naughty is apparently the new "it" word for a song. We had Ellen Levon with "Naughty", Porcelain Black with "Naughty Naughty" and now Jessie invites you to "Get Naughty" with her. Now that I have given her a chance, I can see that it was a no-brainer that she went on tour with Britney Spears, as she sounds a lot like her, but more modernized and now than Brit.

The song itself is quite naughty. The uncut version (which will be linked below) drops the F-bomb a lot. And by a lot I mean taht that is pretty much all the pre-chorus is. She even invites all of her hoes (Not sure who is included in this) to touch their toes. I guess its sexual, but I am choosing to be naive and believe that she is just telling them to stretch so they don't get cramps. Jesus, pervs. Regardless, this girl has a down and dirty, in-your-face party track that will have you dancing.

You can buy the track on iTunes, as always. Enjoy and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment