Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Drag Race Season 4 - First Look

It's getting closer, folks. RuPaul's Drag Race season four is coming sooner than you think. I personally can't wait to get back into the drama, makeup, and mayhem. This year I'll be covering it episode by episode, and doing my damnedest to get the inside scoop on all these bitches.

The debut promo for the new season was released yesterday, and damn were we all excited to see it. Don't get pumped just yet, because the promo isn't exactly as revealing as you might think. None of the contestants are shown -- only Ru is show walking down a hallway... But oh God I love it anyway. Screw it, get excited. This is amazing news! Check out the promo for yourself.



Another exciting tidbit of info on the new season is a selection of celebrity guest judges being named. Sadly, my buddy Jipsta wasn't on the list -- yet. Included on this list are some big names such as Kelly Osbourne (Omg!), Rose McGowan (OMG) and Jennifer Love Hewitt (OMFG NO WAY). Also Amber Riley from Glee. For a deeper look into the Guest Judge list, check out the New Now Next blog here.

Now, Mommy Ru, where are my contestants?

No comments:

Post a Comment