Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hyper Crush Announces New Album!

Not long ago, Hyper Crush announced to the world that they are wrapping up the final touches on their new album, to be titled "Night Wave". No release date is set, but it certainly has me excited. You didn't know I was a fan of Hyper Crush? Probably because I haven't blogged about them before. Why, you ask? Well, mostly because I just realized they released an actual single for Maniac, and the video fell on a bad time for me. REGARDLESS OF THIS, I still love them to death. They are hilarious and fun. What more could you ask for?


Though I'm not too impressed with the cover (perhaps its just a place holder?) what I am excited about is what they decided to say about the album. Apparently they have announced that around 80% of the album is going to be new material. This means that either they are releasing a huge album, or that one or more of the six singles released in the past year will not be on the album. I sincerely hope Keep Up, their number one song on iTunes, is on the album.

One thing you can expect from these guys is that every single one of the songs will be catchy. I can't think of a single song they have released that I haven't found to be a fun and dancey track. Hopefully the album will be released in the very near future. I'll do my best to keep you all updated as soon as I receive info!

No comments:

Post a Comment