Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cherri Bomb Releases Full Stark EP

It's finally here! The girls that can only be described as The Runaways of the new generation have released the full version of their EP entitled "Stark"! All girl rock band Cherri Bomb have been a bit of an obsession of mine for a while now, and I am so glad I can finally buy their music and remind them that they have fans right here at home in the US!


This is an extension of the free EP of the same name they were distributing on their web site a few months back. This release contains the same three songs (Mirror Mirror, Spin, and Already Dead) as well as two new(ish) songs The Pretender and Let It Go. I say "new(ish)" because they have streamed a demo version of The Pretender on their site before, but this version sounds quite different. This time around it sounds much more polished and worked on. The other new song, Let It Go, is not exactly my favorite track on the release, but it's a good addition to the total feel and message they were going for.

I've been a fan of these girls for quite a while now. They have so much talent and potential to become really great. They have been on tour in Europe for a while now, and I really hope that they keep their American fans in mind for a tour here soon. What I wouldn't give for some merch or a physical CD from them!

Trust me, these girls are amazing. Their EP is only four dollars on iTunes. Buy it! BUY IT NOW! You won't regret it. If you do, somehow, regret it then we aren't friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment