Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pandora Boxx Gets Banned!

I have been sitting around, biding my time, waiting for the premier of Pandora Boxx's debut music video. All we have gotten so far are a couple of screen shots and a short description from Ms. Boxx herself in my exclusive interview a few days back. Today, news finally came, but it's not what you would expect.


News of the video for "Cooter" came via Twitter this morning. Apparently a certain television network has refused to air the video what so ever. It is unclear what the reasons are, but Pandora suggested they might not have been able to handle her excessive use of the word "labia." Hopefully, a few edits can be made to make the video acceptable for television viewers.

In the meantime, Pandora is embracing the situation, labeling the video as "banned from TV." The video is set to premier on YouTube October 18th. Until then, we will have to wonder what all the fuss is about. That is, unless she decides to send me a sneak peek. How dare you think I would abuse my budding friendship with her in such a manner. But seriously, I plan on reviewing the video as soon as possible. Yes, I'm a huge Fandora.

Just as a side note: I do plan on giving the new Aqua album a review. The delay is due to my copy of the CD being in the mail system still. Hopefully I will get it Tuesday. Until then, I will continue to curse Columbus and his stupid pointless holiday. Bitch didn't discover anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment