Monday, October 3, 2011

Song of the Week - This Party's On Fire

I bet you guys are shocked with this one. No, I'm not being sarcastic. You all probably figured I'd pick Pandora Boxx's debut single, but I already reviewed it and I have an interview with her coming up, so I'm gonna give some other ladies the spotlight for a moment. After being quiet for a while, the lovely ladies who brought the monster jam "American Cowboy" are back in my life. Welcome back, Jada, I missed you.


I have been waiting for these girls to come back for a while now. They let the momentum off of their previous singles die down, and with the lack of information, I feared they were going to be gone forever. Then, out of nowhere, they smack me in the face with yet another amazing girl group jam. Thank the lord in high heaven that they are still around. The United States needs more girl groups!

The song itself is very much Jada, and by that, I mean that they continue with their haughty, rich girl attitudes that they established in "American Cowboy." I mean this in the best way possible, as "add my name to your house title" was the the most genius line in a song ever. This song also has some beautiful gems such as "I hope my cleaner comes today/she can make it go away." I just love the attitude of these girls! You should too. Do it. Love them or else.

You can buy this amazingly underrated track on iTunes here. You should also check out the video on YouTube. Is it just me or does the music video sound like it's missing the lead vocals on the chorus?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I was wondering what happened to Jada. Yay for girl groups!

    ReplyDelete