Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brandon Hilton Shows You His Best (So Far!)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you are probably thinking I talk about this character a bit too much, but when someone is doing something they are passionate about, it really shows. This is exactly the case with Brandon Hilton, and to prove it, he's released the culmination of the past three years of his hard work. New this week is Brandon Hilton's new album "The Best of Brandon Hilton... So Far!".

  

This release may not be all "new" exactly, but it has it's purpose. Brandon has been teasing his fans about having a new album come out for a while, but due to the woes of being an independent artist, it has been pushed back yet again. In it's place, he has given us a way to catch up on the fan favorites from over his entire career -- oh and a little bonus for those who have been keeping up with him.

The album is a mix of old and new. It has songs dating back to his starting days, including his most popular track "Glamour Zombie". It also includes his newest songs, "Frozen" and "Dance Til I Die". His best of album is a great thing for both fans old and new, especially since all of his older material has been taken off of iTunes and other online retailers as an effort to maintain his new quality standards. The songs that did make the cut are the obvious picks, and the newer and blend well with the previous songs.

The album isn't just for those who are new to Brandon. Even if you own all the songs on the list, there are a few surprises in store for you. Every track sans "One" comes paired with a remix. Each one of them adds a new flavor to an old favorite. The "Heartbreaker" is the best of them all, turning a middle of the road song into a dancefloor anthem.

Brandon is a hard working artist, and this compilation proves it. As it climbs up the iTunes dance charts, it has become clear that his fans are here to support him in the long run. Either that or there are a lot of people who haunt the new releases lists and love those SICK remixes.

Check it out for yourself on iTunes.

8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS review on an AMAZING album! this piece of work made me a fan of Brandon's, he has proven himself as an artist and this album shows it!

    I've got the iTunes version and just got the physical CD version in the mail Friday. have been blaring it all weekend. amazing album and gorgeous CD! now we just need to get him into Best Buy and Target

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently people dont know that its out on physical CD! you can literally buy it on Amazon like anything else and they ship it straight to your door! not to mention its only $8.98! how cool is that?

    get it here - http://t.co/xjmJR8hp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this album. I bought the hard copy on Amazon and have been spinning it ever since I got it. It truly is the best of Brandon Hilton SO FAR! and its very affordable considering there's 17 tracks on the album and shipping was FREE. cant beat it!

    I've been talking to him on Twitter, he's so down to earth and sweet. unlike most celebrities he actually responds to his fans and takes time to interact, that will make him a star. he has a good heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the last 3 comments must be written by Brandon Himself.
    This is another "fail" project from a person that is dying to be famous!

    This is all so sad! Brandon is a JOKE and has been for a very long time. His music sucks. (If you want to call it music.
    And Brandon before you jump on here and say stop hating hater I want you to know I'm not a hater just someone that happens to mention the FACTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 THUMBS DOWN! and a yuck yuck yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His so called music makes me want to take a huge shit! ( on his face that is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO! as if your first two comments werent hilarious enough you had to leave a 3rd! your IP address totally sold you out queen! you'll never get close enough to me to shit anywhere NEAR ME! but if I were you I'd be more concerned about wiping the shit off my own face, or is that just how you look?? XXO

      Delete
  7. Dear Anonymous,

    If you have nothing to hide, why not post your name and link like I've just done! FOR THE RECORD; this is my 1st comment here and its not anonymous, none of my comments are! just because you dont like my music doesnt mean the rest of the world hates me too, if that were the case I wouldnt have thousands of fans, I wouldnt be verified on every social network that I am on, and every piece of music I release wouldnt shoot up the iTunes charts. sadly for you, I am and IT DOES! clearly you're bitter. otherwise you wouldnt be stalking my Twitter and Facebook posts and then coming to blogs about me and leaving your nasty little comments, so take off the veil bitch, show your ugly mug! everyone already knows who you are! IP Addresses dont lie!

    PS: you'll never be me, so stop trying! XXO

    ReplyDelete