Sunday, May 12, 2013

Detox Tells Us About Her Sillicone With New Song

She gets me every time. I always say "Oh, I'm just going to ignore this new Willam release." But then I actually take a look at it, and I realize how genius it really is. I mean, I am obligated to bring you all the best of the best, and Willam is the best. Oh and Detox and Vicky are pretty amazing as well.



Yes, that is a parody of Robyn you are listening to. "Dancing On My Own" is actually one of my favorite tracks by her, which was the main driving force behind this post. Well, I can't exactly say this is exactly the truth. Detox quickly became my favorite of the latest season of RuPaul's Drag Race. Unlike the previous Willam/Detox/Vicky (penned DWV for this video), Detox takes the lead over Willam, giving the fourth place diva the spotlight.

This track is pretty hilarious to say the least. It addresses the over-hyped statements made on the show itself. On one of the early episodes, Detox went through a lengthy list of procedures she had gone through with. "Silicone" talks about her going through a fictional botched procedure.

The video is a bit tame compared to things we've seen from DWV in the past. The video only consists of two looks for each girl -- one in a warehouse and the others walking down a street sidewalk -- both of which show the girls in a positive light. Vicky certainly steals ever scene she's in with her over the top comedy. I have to say that if Vicky isn't in the next season of Drag Race I am quitting everything.

No seriously. Everything.

Buy the track on iTunes so that Willam won't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment