Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Exclusive Permiere - Holly Elle's "Predator"

The time has come! Remember when I said I was going to get the scoop on Holly's new EP? Well she and her team contacted me and asked if I would like to premiere her new track "Predator". Of course I hopped right on that -- and what is better is that this isn't just a thirty second clip -- You are getting to hear the whole song two weeks before it's February release!

The song is in a much more modern pop direction than the previous material we've heard, and adds a much harder edge to this pop diva. Already the winner of the 2012 Universal Conquest Award for EP of the Year, what I've heard out of this release exceeds even the quality and enjoyability of the last. Check out "Predator", the lead in single for her new EP "Leopardess", for yourself!



The EP is due out on all online retailers February 5th. Keep an eye out on her Facebook page for even more exciting news on the EP in the near future! Like it? Love it? Comment below and share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment