Friday, August 7, 2015

Cherie Lily Has A New Single Coming And I Like It

If you don't know who Cherie Lily is we can't be friends. There. I said it. Cherie Lily, who has blossomed and made a name for herself far beyond the title of "Andrew W.K.'s Wife", is a beautiful pop star who knows how to make some serious music. Well she didn't take much of a break from dominating features on Cazwell's last album before announcing her newest single "I Like It".


I don't know if there's any better way to go about this than to say the cheesy line "I Like It". It sums up my feeling towards the small snippet we have available of it right now. The song is very much what you would expect from someone who is very fitness oriented, and if you hit the gym, this is the song you need on your playlist to get you through that last home stretch. This track is a collaboration with a DJ named Vjuan Allure, and I have to say I've never heard of this one, but I certainly want to hear more.

But Wait! There's more! Apparently she's taken the time to prepare a music video too. While we only have a 30 second clip of it for the time being (via iTunes, link below), it's clear we are in for a treat. Produced by Jeanne Jo, this video looks like it might be more of a workout video than a music video, and as far as we are concerned, that's just fine. I, for one, can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

Unfortunately for those of us who are impatient, we have a bit of a wait ahead of us. The single and video are released together on Friday, August 21. That's a grueling two weeks. But you can help her out now by preordering it on iTunes and get her on the charts. She'll appreciate it, I'm sure, and you'll most certainly like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment