Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Awesome Posts: Hollis Hollywood: Experience Tammie

People have been awesome to me over the past two or so years I've been working on this site, and I've been meaning to pay them all back for so long now. I guess it's about time I stop procrastinating and get on that, right? Well let me introduce you to a new segment I like to call "Awesome Posts". In this segment I'll highlight some of my favorite bloggers and what their talent in the form of interviews, reviews, and critical thinking.

This week, it has come to my attention that my perpetual rival slash good friend has one-upped me yet again by landing an interview with an All-Star. Legendary insane ladyboy Tammie Brown has sat down with Hollis Hollywood to discuss her childhood, stint on Drag Race, and current buzzings in the biz.


Hollis and I have been working on getting you all the info on your favorite queens for some time now, and it's such a great thing to see her land such an iconic performer as an interview.  Not to mention she has featured many of my bigger stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment