Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Site News: Reality TV Coverage Coming Soon

So I took a break for this season's Ru Paul's Drag U, but I'm not done with the reality TV portions of this site. As a matter of fact, I plan on expanding this track. In the coming months, I will be covering many more shows episode by episode, as well as posting news on select shows. Check it.


So by the picture, I'm sure most of you realized that I will be covering The Real Housewives franchise, most notably the Beverly Hills series. I may be a bit late on the casting news, but I am keeping my eye out for more news from the third season of Beverly Hills as well as covering it episode by episode, making it my longest review series to date (the Real Housewives seasons last on average of 20 episodes these days). I have yet to decide if I will cover any other seasons of the RH series, but I have been brainstorming on some possibilities.

I have also decided to cover both the All-Star season and fifth regular season of Ru Paul's Drag Race. All-Star will premier this fall, and season five will premier next January. I will post any news as soon as I can regarding the cast, but so far all the persists is rumors (albeit reliable rumors), and I don't report on anything unless there are press releases.

Lastly, I will pop in from time to time with news on my favorite reality TV stars with their latest projects such as Tone-Tone (Cake Boss), RoBear (NY Ink), Pandora Boxx (Ru Paul's Drag Race), and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment