Sunday, July 8, 2012

Giulietta Posts New Album Track List

Day after day, Giulietta has been tormenting me by posting a countdown to when her new album debuts (three days, people!) and with each day she has been posting a new unreleased and fabulous picture. Yesterday brought on a bonus picture -- the track listing for 911: Code Pink!

Click to enlarge.
Fifteen tracks, people! Fifteen! I try not to get excited over track names, but with titles like "Planet X" and "Zombie", the nerd inside me surfaces and I can't restrain my excitement any longer. There were quite a few more duets on the album than I had expected, but I don't recognize any of the names right off hand other than Nappy Boy.

She left us with a line of question marks when it came to the bonus track, covering up the blurred out actual title. From the looks of it, it has another feature tagged to the end of it. It must be good if she's teasing us like this, and given what she has come out with so far, I have plenty of faith in her.

Until then we will have to wait. Her album is going to be released digitally for free, but if you buy some of her merch, she will give you a free physical copy of the album! Check out these awesome sweatshirts here and get yourself one before they run out!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently the feature is looking like it will be a DJ -- she used the hashtag #DJ when she was tweeting about the "surprise guest" the other day. The question now is who it will be! But hey, at least we have a clue!

    ReplyDelete