Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Pandora Boxx Song Next Week (No, Really)

This is not a drill people. Pandora Boxx is releasing a new song -- Like legit this time. Well at least I hope so. Last time some stuff got in the way, and when a girl is busy with two TV shows, you can't expect her to keep everything on schedule. I'll give her a break this time, but just this one time.


Not much else other than this promo poster has been revealed about the track. It is featuring indie singer TimPermanent. Hopefully the song will carry over her sense of humor that we got a glimpse of in "Cooter". I do know that she is not one to disappoint, and given the lapse in time from her previous single, it will probably be polished.

Now, it should probably said that his is a cover of an 80's song of the same name by Samantha Fox. Just because it is a cover doesn't mean Pandora couldn't  put her own mark on it, and I do believe she will. I am excited to see how this song turns out. The original is pretty campy, but I know that she can turn it up. In case you didn't catch on to the obvious with the big ol' picture up there, the single drops August 7th.

I know what you are all thinking (and by "you all" I mean me), what happened to her other new song "Nice Car". Back in April, Pandora announced another song that has yet to see the light of day. Being that I am a Twitter expert -- more or less -- I sent her a message and crossed my fingers. "What about Nice Car", I asked.

"October" she replied.

It's like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment