Friday, July 20, 2012

Koda Kumi Announces Birth

Finally! Getting info from Japan can cause a headache, but luckily, her official fanpage on Facebook will often update in English (as well as Japanese and Korean for that matter). A recent update has announced a special message to her friends, family, and fans.


The announcement came in a couple of days ago, and thanks to my boredom attentiveness, I caught this special message from her fanpage.

"My dear husband and I had a healthy baby boy the other day.
He is tiny but means the world to us.
Again I've found one more thing in life I love with all my heart.
When I look at him, feelings I've never known before come to me and my love can't be described in words.

I plan to grow and learn as I continue on in life with my husband and son.

Now, I believe I can perform songs with more love to you at the concert in November.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you.

Kumi Koda"

It looks like she really is preparing to follow through on her promise of touring just a few short months after giving birth. I hope she doesn't exhaust herself. The message is cute and shows how kind she can really be. I wish that she was touring in the US so I could see her finally, but that may just be a pipe dream for now.

Keep checking back for more Koda Kumi info. I blog about other stuff sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment