Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brandon Hilton Revelas "Frozen" Official Video

I know, I know. I have been posting news on a lot of music videos lately, but it is Summer, and that means that music is coming out almost constantly. I have a soft spot for independent artists, especially those who deserve their time in the spotlight, but just haven't got a whole lot of attention (yet!). And this brings us to Brandon Hilton's newest music video release "Frozen".




The video is very artistic and comes off as polished all together. The majority of the video takes place in a parking lot, where Brandon has apparently either been abandoned, or voluntarily left the side of someone special as they drive away in a car. The video's dark tones and strategically placed lighting during this portion of the video are what make the entire project for me. Brandon looks great, the vibe is great, and it all matches up with the lyrics and meanings behind the song as a whole.

The rest of the video is filled with bits of Brandon in other scenarios, most notably the outfit from the cover of the single, wherein he is wearing a very epic studded vest with shoulderpads that would make even Manila Luzon jealous.

Actually, let me take a moment to tell you just how pretty this guy is. He is like the male version of Robyn. He has that Scandinavian look to him, no? He also has some of the best taste in shoes that I've seen on a non-queen in a long, long time. And don't even get me started on -- Oh my... it seems my gay is showing. I apologize, my faithful readers.

I think this video is great. Give it a view. If you like it, share it with your friends. Music is a gift that is easy to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment