Monday, April 2, 2012

Pandora Boxx Announces New Single

It's about time! I interviewed this fair maiden a while back and she said that after being floored by how well her first single "Cooter" did, she would definitely be up for more musical action. After months upon months of silence (well almost silence since she, along with all other Drag Race girls spammed us with All Star voting), we have an announcement.


OK, so it's less of an announcement and more of a picture. "Nice Car" is the title, and other than the amusing outfit (who any true Pandora Fan knows what episode she wore that in), we don't really know much.

I have to say I am excited. "Cooter" was hilarious, and from what I gathered from speaking with her previously, she wants to continue down a road of comedy as opposed to the overly serious dance-pop route most are going. Comedy being her strong suite, the song will end up being another success, and I hope she doesn't tone down the raunchiness one bit.

She has only a couple of weeks to get the word out. I plan on helping and digging up as much info as I can because it seems that people actually come to me for news now. I'll keep you all updated!

EDIT:
After an email to Pandora herself I put her on the spot long enough to get a quote out of her.

"It's a dance/club song with a funny twist.  The song plays on the theme of the price of a guy's car being inversely proportional to the size of his penis.

I was tired of singing about vagina so I wanted to go with something I really like which is penis.
"


Gotta love her. No, really. You have to.

1 comment:

  1. OH Pandora...we love you honey! Keep it coming and we'll keep eating it up!!

    ReplyDelete