Sunday, April 15, 2012

Giulietta Calls It "Voodoo"

Giulietta is a breakthrough dance pop artist, being the first unsigned Australian artist to make is onto the US Billboard Dance Charts. That is pretty impressive, to say the least. Well we know how much I love dance songs, and we all know that the only thing I love more is an unsigned artist. This should be good.




The video isn't anything mind blowing, but it is impressive for an unsigned artist, for sure. I found myself more drawn to the song than the video, which, in the end, is what most go for so that people will buy their music.

I did love the looks for the video. Giulietta's hair was amazing, having only one side shaven. Her outfit really reminded me of something the great Michelle Visage would wear (actually I think I have seen her wear those furry shoulder pads). The guy, who had minimal movement and involvement, was pretty hot, too. He came complete with voodoo paint. Sexy, no?

Sadly, the song isn't up on US iTunes yet. Let's hope that her new album 911: Code Pink gets a US release!

No comments:

Post a Comment