Thursday, April 5, 2012

Colette Carr Drops "F16"

Finally. After months of hiding this track from us, F16 has been revealed. We first got a taste of this when she was on the Cherry Tree Alternative tour a few months back, but only a few shoddy fan-shot videos made it online. I'm not sure if this was a leak or a deliberate upload, but the studio version of the song made it's way onto YouTube. Either way, Colette is embracing it and getting a ton of feedback from the fans.



I love that this song goes back to what she was initially famous for -- dropping super fast paced hilarious rhymes. Rapping is what got her discovered, and I feel like she had been drifting into becoming mostly pop as of late. It was a breath of fresh air to hear her spit that first verse out so fast that I had to listen to it a second time to catch everything.

The song is a bit low quality, leaving a quality freak like me begging for more. Actually, I think this song has everybody begging for more. The original release date was slated for October 2011, but we have yet to see "Skitzo".

What do you guys think? I know I am a bit biased because I have been a huge Goer (thats like being a CCarr stan) so I'd like to hear what you all have to say. Comment below and share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment