Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Sound For Mason Black

I know, I know. I talk about Mason Black a lot. The thing is, he supported me from day one on this thing, and I want to give him just as much support back. Mason is an independent artist who has been tagged as an up and coming dance pop artist. Well forget everything you know about him up until now. Let me introduce you to Mason Black the Country Music artist.

Photo by Jose Zepeda.

You didn't miss-read. Mason has figured out that it can get boring making the same style of music over and over, and as amazing as those songs were in my opinion, it is nice to see an artist branch out to new and exciting things.

The song is called "Lie To Me" and is a very sad track about a love lost. It is all about that feeling that you are losing someone for reasons beyond your control, and you wish so badly they would make you hate them to ease the pain. This song actually brought tears to my eyes, mostly because I have felt that kind of pain before.

Country may not be everyone's thing (especially my readers since I mostly blog about mindless pop), but I suggest giving the song a listen. It may just surprise you.


1 comment: