Monday, March 19, 2012

Song of the Week - U Make Me Wanna

I'm baaaaack! After a weekend getaway, your favorite blogger is back. Yes, me. GaoSalad is back on the scene and ready to deliver you this painfully obvious Song of the Week. "U Wanna" know what it is? It's Kimberly Cole, obvi.


The full version of the song I couldn't stop gushing over a couple weeks ago is finally here! This pure dance track is an orgasm for the ears (can I get away with saying that?) and I find myself singing along to it subconsciously far too often for my own well being. The love arrow has gone all the way through her heart and now this lady is ready to, well, you know.

Eddie Amador makes one amazing dance beat. I've said it once, and I'll say it hundreds of times more, these two need to make a full album together. Garza has a rather amusing part of the track, even if he repeats himself a lot. It drills that "Pick me up and throw me down" into your head.With a hook that is crazy catchy and a chorus of various vocal "oohs" "na's" and "fa la la's", this song will have you dancing, and wondering just how dirty the song really is.

Buy this song. Like now. If you don't, we can't be friends.
Ok we can, but don't tell Kimberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment