Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ru Paul's Drag Race - Frock The Vote

So I'm depressed. Willam is gone. I don't wan't to review RPDR any more ever. But my friend tried to cheer me up by reviewing this episode with me. By the way, she has never seen a single episode of Drag Race nor seen a drag queen before. I guess this could be interesting. Sarah is excited about this.

Note: Due to me already being WAY late with this, no screen caps this week. Next week will be back to normal. Enjoy !



So before the episode even begins, Sarah is confused.
S: Did he just say conDRAGulations? That's not even a word. And is that Tyra banks? What the hell am I watching. Who is Willam? What rule did she break (Me: We all wanna know).

Cut to a scene of them discovering Willam's butt print. Fabulous. The mini challenge is the mandatory Absolut Vodka challenge. This time they have to make shoes. Abysmal. Meanwhile, Sarah finds the pit crew hilarious with their shiny tighty whities.

The verdicts as told by Sarah.
Dida - Victorian Ugg-heals. Gross!
Latrice - Lady Gaga. I don't even.
Phi Phi - OMG SO PRETTY! It looks so edible
Sharon - Gross and fuzzy. And gross.
Chad - New Years shoes? Bitch that was like so three months ago.

S: And Phi Phi wins! ConDRAGulations. Still funny.

You can tell she is new to Drag Race cause she thinks the catch phrases are funny.
Oh God. It's a political themed episode. Kill me now. Where's Willam?

In the work room... Chad is putting balls on his head. Pink cotton candy balls.
S: Could you imagine having a drag queen president? That would be awesome. They would have free wigs for everyone. And they would -- wait. Why is Phi Phi burping? And who is this guy from It Gets Better? Is he gay too? He's cute.

Me: Aren't you married?
S; Shut up.

So later we find out that Phi Phi wants to have sex with all of America and Sarah discusses how all drag queens love Obama.

And now the main challenge.
S: What the frock does frock mean? OMG is that Queen Latifa? Boring. Phi Phi. Awful. Sharon. Hilarious. Let us take a moment to quote Chad Michaels.

"I'mma paint that bitch pink and give up and up do. UP. DO.
Yellow.
BAM
RED."
S: Does Dida ever shut up? Wait. Did she just admit to wanting to marry a dog? What?

I on the other hand, loved Phi Phi. Vote for Phi Phi. Jesus loves you.
Can we fast forward to the runway now? 

Now the runway as told by Sarah.
Phi Phi - Love the dress but what is with her hair? Looks like she gon get murried!
Dida - And her hair too? What is this show? Good makeup but dat butt bow is rancid.
Chad - She looks like a grandma. (Me: Actually this is my favorite look. I'm a huge Chad fan. I hit her for saying he was a granny.)
Latrice - Grrl you are a bit too big for that dress. (Me: Bitch you gotta stop reading my faves like a jerk!)
Sharon - I... don't get it.

So they totally clocked Phi Phi's racist joke, but my main mayun Santino thought she was hilarious. Thank GOD for Santino being back. 

S: I love how Phi Phi keeps rolling her eyes every single time Sharon gets a compliment. Do they not like each other? I have to say though, Sharon and Latrice did the best in the challenge.

Me: What about Chad?

BAM
RED
Sarah: ConDRAGulations Sharon! Dida's gonna be in the bottom (and she was). Who else?

Latrice is joining her? Damn. Please don't fail me now. 

S: Why do you like her?
Me: SHES FABULOUS

So Dida stripped. Latrice lead a gospel choir. Dida went home.
S: Bye bye Wayne Brady!

Next week they are bringing back a queen that got sent home. Please be Willam. Or Princess. No, Willam.

No comments:

Post a Comment