Monday, March 26, 2012

Song of the Week - Lover Who Rocks You

Prepare for a ton of name dropping. This song is by my buddy Jipsta, who teamed up with amazing mix master John Rizzo and crazy talented singer Reina. Not only that, but Jipsta has employed some of the top remix artists such as DJ Ranny, Jared Jones, Manny Lehman, and more. Impressed yet? You should be.


The king of gay circuit club rap has returned! About time, too. He has been teasing us all with this song for months and months. The original edit of the song is a true circuit track made to get you dancing out on the floor and singing along. Believe me, the lyrics will get stuck in your head. Reina sounds great on the song, and I really wish she was present in the song more.

Along with the original edit are a huge list of remixes. All of them shine in their own ways, but anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge lover of dance music, so the Jared Jones mix wins hands down. The best part has to be the over the top electro-stutter by Reina at the end of the track.

And as a disclaimer, yes, Jipsta is an awesome guy and I do consider him a friend, but I was a fan of his music before I ever spoke with him. So no bitching at me, OK?

Buy the track and support the artists!

No comments:

Post a Comment