Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cherri Bomb Announce Debut Album

I love Cherri Bomb. I just do. I know that I mostly talk about pop music here, but there is just something about rocker chicks that is irresistible... Even to a gay man. I have been loving them ever since their first independent music video for Spin hit the net -- and they keep getting better.




Yeah. It is only seventeen seconds long. BUT THAT ISNT THE POINT! The point is that they finally have announced a full album, and I am going to obsess over it. The video itself looks to be a short clip of their upcoming video for the lead single that shares it's name with the album title. In some kind of post plane crash, the only survivors are the four girls and they are gonna rock out regardless of their situation.

The girls have been doing a lot of touring lately, so this came as a complete surprise to me. I guess they had been sitting on top of this album for a while and are deciding to release it at the height of their new found success? Who can tell for sure but their production team. Anyway, we will have to find out just exactly what songs made the cut on May 15th when "This Is The End Of Control" releases worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment