Thursday, February 2, 2012

MYPHNH(BS) - Pob

This one is gonna be a short one, guys. There just isn't a lot of info out there on this guy yet, but when I get an email from a new artist who is not only talented but making some awesome music, how can I not make a post about them?

This cute Brit is a new singer trying to break through in the music biz. He only has two tracks out so far, but according to his Youtube channel, new music is on the way later this month. What he does have out so far is quite enjoyable. Let me introduce you to Pob.

"Shout It Out Loud" is a very upbeat and poppy track that fits right in with the current state of pop music. He has a nice voice and great production backing. His second song, "I'm The One" is a bit less up beat and a tad more dark, showing two vastly different directions he could go in.

Having so few songs out makes him hard to pin. I certainly want more, but only time will tell if he is going to be a break out star. Why feature him on this section if things seem risky? Because what he does have out so far is great and refreshing.

Now who do I need to threaten to get him to put up a bio on his site?

Check out my favorite of the two, "Shout It Out Loud" below.

1 comment: