Monday, February 20, 2012

Song of the Week - How Embarrassing

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not a big name blogger, but when people send me demos I really like, I often times find myself longing for the day that these tracks get put on iTunes. This we exactly the case with Pollo Del Mar's debut single.


This song is hilarious. There is no denying that. The lyrics go through a scenario of Pollo doing the "walk of shame" down the street looking for her car after a long night of some shady activities. Unfortunately for her she is so "famous" that she gets recognized leading to the name and point of the song leaving her to exclaim How Embarrassing.

As much as I love to mess with Pollo and poke fun at her, she really did turn it out and make one catchy song. It has been picking up literally everywhere on the internet with DJs and blogs alike. Yes, she is aware she isn't a strong singer, but that isn't the point of the song. The point is to entertain, and the song is definitely a disgusting ride -- in the best way possible, of course!

You can buy the song on iTunes, and you probably should if you have a sense of humor. Then again if you don't have a sense of humor I'm pretty sure you already hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment