Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Vibrant Sound Go On Tour

I've bragged on these guys before, and I'll probably do it again. Not your average band, The Vibrant Sound are an amazing mix of rap, alternative, and soul. They can be political and they can be fun. They are their own style! BUT ON TO THE POINT - They are going on tour across the United States and Canada. They are touring with CherryTree group The Knux, who I'm starting to reviewing the album of. Check out their special video below for a sneak peek at a new song (yet to be named) and all of the dates direct from two of the band members.




Yay! Too bad they aren't touring anywhere close to where I live. Boo! The new song sounds really mellow and nice. You have to take a break from partying in da club every now and then (hah!) and enjoy some pure un-autotuned raw talent.

For those of you too lazy to watch the video, you are jerks, but I'll post this convenient flier for the tour for you.


On a side note, aren't Mckay and Jake like totally adorable?
Anyway

Go see them and support them on tour if they are anywhere near you. Support The Knux and everybody else in the group!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. If you'd like, I can set up an interview for you with The Knux. e-mail me at marcus@freeagentmanagement.com. Love the Vibrant Sound too. Great homies.

    ReplyDelete