Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ru Paul's Drag Race - Snatch Game Season Four

It's that time again. Time for everybody's favorite episode of Drag Race where the girls make total fools of themselves and destroy any chances of working with their idols ever. Joking, of course, but lots of craziness always happens with the Snatch Game. The real question is can the Snatch Game get any stranger than last year's pregnant Alicia Keys? The answer is yes. Yes it can.



The recap starts off with Party City again. God let it go already.

Let's jump right in with Beat The Cock mini challenge because the drama was pointless. They blindfold Phi Phi and play pin the cock on Ru's face. Yes. It's exactly how it sounds. Phi Phi gives Ru an earring. Sharon attacks Shawn (and who wouldn't?) and Jiggly misses as well. I guess the best Ru will get this go around is a cock in his ear. Phi Phi wins. Moving on.

Next they have to blow feathers in the air and they can't let it touch the ground. After a few falls, Dida wins.

Round three is a coin toss to get rings around a cock. A ROOSTER! Milan won that one. Awkward!

The last one pits all three previous winners against each other. They have to carry eggs between their legs and "lay" them in a nest across the room. Phi Phi was strangely good at this. Do I need think this on over too much? Obviously she wins because she is the queen of mini challenges. The win for this one is a call home, and Phi Phi gives it to Chad. See, guys, she is really a sweet heart. Stop judging her.


This scene was supposed to be all about Sharon, but the cameraman got distracted...
 
Ru announces it's snatch game time and every body goes crazy! This challenge was made for Chad. Of course he is going to be Cher, but the real surprise comes from Sharon saying she is going to be Michelle Visage. Not sure how good of a move that is, seeing as she is the fan favorite. Well almost fan favorite. Can we get Santino back please? He cute.

Phi Phi is doing Gaga. Given that she is known for doing Gaga, I wasn't surprised, but when other queens have tried and failed so badly, I wish she would have picked somebody else. Kenya is being Beyonce. Why do the PR queens always go for somebody not even from their nationality? It would be so much easier for them to do something in their language. Willam is being Jessica Simpson. I think this could work out! Milan is being Dianna Ross. Whatever.

And apparently the rest of the girls aren't important enough to get to talk to Ru today.



I don't think some of these girls understand how to do impersonations. I mean saying "smoosh and juice head" over and over doesn't make you Snookie. I have to say even though she's not that great at it, I love Dida's "How you doin".  Other than Chad, the stand out was definitely Willam. Jessica Simpson may be an easy target, but staying in character the whole time was definitely a challenge.

I would buy Willam's hair. And suddenly I've creeped even  myself out.

They are making fun of Real Housewives! Ugh. The shade of IT ALL!

The best of them all is definitely Chad, but then again he has had twenty years of practice. Gotta love him. But Willam's shade calling Latrice fat with just an arrow is hilarious. Chad still was the best though.

Latrice was very pissed about how horrible everyone did. The entire bottom row sans Cher, was just insane. Jiggly was first to apologize, but she wasn't even the worst of them all. I mean Kenya was saying Beyonce is on pills. She's making enemies in the worst places.

THANK GOD Santino is back. He is my favorite judge.

Why does Jiggly always give prom? She thinks that these average prom dresses are couture, but they aren't. Chad has a fierce giraffe suit and I am LOVING it! Milan just over did  it and is wearing a tux. We know you are a man, honey. The point is to be a drag queen. Willam is wearing something that looks super androgynous and she is honestly one of the only ones who can pull that off this season. I love Phi Phi's look, but I think one of her eyelashes were falling off because she had an awkward eye. Dida finally looks cute! LOVE her tonight. Kenya is serving PR wonder woman. Sharon turns the runway into a play again. Ugh. I am over it. Latrice has the most beautiful dress ever. I LOVE HER NOW! WHAT WAS I THINKING BEFORE?



Luckily, giraffes are huge, so only one had to die to make this.

"Emotions are for ugly people" LOVE WILLAM.

Chad won the challenge and it is no surprise to anybody anywhere, but at least she deserved it. I still would have liked to see Willam win. To everybody's surprise, Willam began to cry on stage. I can't help but feel for her as all of my assumptions were proven true. Willam was never really a "club kid" since he focused on acting so much and he admitted to not having many drag queen friends. In typical Willam fashion, however, he added a snide comment about how he was sad to see them all go home as he won. God why do I love bitches so much?

Kenya and Milan are in the bottom. I'm sure by now everybody knows who I am rooting for, but it looks like the judges didn't agree with me because Kenya got sent back home. I guess they were going for drag queen break dancing in this lip sync. Hmph. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment