Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top Five Pop Divas I Would (Probably) Go Straight For (Maybe)

The time has come again for yet another pointless top five list from your favorite blogger. In case you haven't gathered this yet, I am gay as hell. I can hit on male artists all day long, but it's rare that I hit on the ladies. I feel I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to make a list of the top five hotties of pop. Plus, it's way more interesting than a top five hot guys of pop (it would be five entries of Space Cowboy).

5. Nadia Oh

Speaking of Spacey, anyone notice how hot his protege is? I have been a fan of Nadia since she started releasing music. I remember the insane rumors about her being a computer generated image (and looking back at some of the early press shots of her, I don't blame people) but lately, she has proved them all wrong by releasing a video for almost every song she's ever recorded ever. Joking aside, I really do think this lady is very attractive, and her Miss Kittin-esque music only helps further her as a standout in my mind. Keep werkin it, sexy bitch.


4. Koda Kumi

Where do I even begin here? She is my biggest guilty pleasure. I got a bit of flack for covering her "4 Times" single videos, but if Pop Trash Mike can blog about his terrible Korean pop, I can blog about her. She is sexy, she is talented... She's also sexy. Despite not being lower on the list, I still would totally go straight for her any day. There's just something about that raspy voice rambling off Engrish lines that make no sense. Lord help me. Moving on.

3. Holly Valentine


Holly Valentine is the female vocalist for the greatest bands ever -- Hyper Crush. Kind of a tomboy at first, she really wowed everyone with her amazing boobs in the video for Maniac, and opened all of our eyes to just how hot she really was. If I weren't gay, I'd so send her really creepy fan mail of the stalker variety. Luckily for her, I like men, so she will only have to deal with being my number three hottest pop diva.

2. Chelsea Korka

Back in 2009, I was certain that there was no other woman hotter than this lady right here. Part of my favorite girl group of all time (that sadly never went anywhere), the Paradiso Girls, she was bound for superstardom. Then she just vanished. Luckily, she popped back up recently announcing her solo career that will begin in early January. She may not be crazy famous yet, but she was on TV once, and she is gorgeous. No need for a restraining order, though. Despite all her hottness, I just can't turn to the dark side.

1. JC Cassis

I have had the privilege of talking to this lady, so I guess this one may be a bit biased. She is a very amazing person and super sweet, but it's not all about personality. I mean look at those tatas. I just can't even describe how amazingly beautiful she is, inside and out. She already knows I'd totally be into her if I wasn't so into dudes already. I mean I've sent her some stalker-tastic tweets, but I'm pretty sure she can rest easy knowing I won't do anything other than demand a hug and maybe an autograph or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment