Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chelsea Korka To Release Solo Album

After finding some old Paradiso Girls tracks, as well as a couple of rare demos from her, I tweeted Chelsea asking when we could hear more. Her reply was a simple "not long" -- and damn was she not lying. Last night, Chelsea revealed her big announcement via Twitter: She is going to be releasing a solo album. There is a god.


I cannot express how excited I am about this. I have loved Chelsea ever since I first laid eyes on her in the Search For The Next Pussycat Doll (This is the first time I've admitted to watching the show), and she was, to me, the most talented of the Paradiso Girls. As devastated as I am that the group is over, I am glad to see her moving forward with her career -- and if she follows through with tracks like the "So Over" demo I heard, this album will be amazing!

No title has been announced, but she has put up a teaser site, IAmChelseaKorka.com, with a countdown to January 3, when the album will drop. Releasing an album cold can be a scary thing, but she promised that there will be music out before the album drops. I really hope so! I hope she kept in touch with Space Cowboy and had him help out. I mean don't you remember "Falling Down"? Smash.

With Lauren heading up the new Pussycat Dolls and Chelsea working solo, we have accounted for 2/5 of the Paradiso Girls. Now where did Aria get off to?

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Chelsea has informed me that the Jan 3 date will be the release of music (probably a single) and the album will be out shortly. Sorry for the confusion.

1 comment:

  1. Russian federation includes a rich as well as diverse historical past, along with porcelain ceramic toys echo that will historical past. Euro Porcelain ceramic Porcelain Dolls can be found in numerous styles, styles, and costume. From porcelain lifelike dolls which represents the different regional parts, to be able to favorite anecdotes, for you to Euro pottery toys symbolizing different centuries in time can be found. Starting a collection of Ruskies porcelain baby dolls is a special starting that will make you speechless together with expectancy for your upcoming obtain.

    ReplyDelete