Saturday, November 12, 2011

Young London Sneaks In New Single

They thought I wasn't paying attention. They thought I had stopped looking. But I would never do such a thing. Upcoming pop stars Young London are being a little sneaky, and I made sure to call them out on it! They only did one tweet about it, and I waited, oh how I waited, but they said nothing. So I  butted in and got the scoop my damn self. Enter: New Reputation.


This is the next single from Matt and Sarah. I got tired of waiting for an announcement, so I harassed got with my pal Sarah and got everyone the info before it hit anywhere else -- and if it has hit anywhere else, I'mma have to start crashing some websites. Kidding. Well, kind of.

Sadly, the track is not the ballad that these two were so crazy over in my exclusive interview with them, but she reassured me that this song is no flop. The track is inspired by 90's music, and supposed to be a total blast. Sadly, I haven't got to hear even a note of it yet, but being scheduled for the end of the month, I'm sure this will change soon. Could this be their third entry in Song of the Week? Who knows? What I do know is that my main complaint with their last single has been addressed -- Sarah will be much more prominently featured in this song!

I can honestly say that I am excited for this song. They have never disappointed me before, and they always seem to get better. Hopefully they won't disappoint. And don't worry, if they push that damn album back one more time, we're gonna have a problem. Oh, I kid. But seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment