Tuesday, November 8, 2011

XELLE (Finally) Reveal Next Single

All I gotta say is it's about damn time. Who am I kidding? I can never say just one sentence on something. I always gotta ramble. My friends Ronnie, Mimi, and JC who make up the girl group XELLE have finally let the world in on their next single. They even gave us a clip of it. It's not long, but its still more than "Ooh la la." Check out "Hologram."




Much more electronic sounding than "Party Girl," their debut single, this song seems to be very 80s inspired, which leads me to believe that these girls are Jem fans. I mean, all three of them are truly outrageous. Anyway, the clip only gives us two lines of the song. "You're a fiction of my affection" is one of the best lines I've heard all year. I have to say I am COMPLETELY pumped for this song. Sadly, the world will have to wait twenty-one more days for it to drop.For those bad at math that is November 29th. Hopefully by then I can squeeze a bit more info out of these girls on the matter.

If you can't stand the wait, XELLE has popped up as a guest appearance in a new track. Electro/Dance singer Moses featured the girls on his new single "I'm Your Man". You can pick the song up on iTunes here. I know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment