Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Moses Goes Viral

No, I'm not talking about that old guy from the Bible, I'm talking about rising electro-pop singer Moses. He released his single "I'm Your Man" a few weeks back, and seeing as it featured my grrls XELLE, I had to check it out. I did not expect to fall completely in love, though! The video for the single was released less than a week ago, and it already has nearly 30 thousand views on it. Now try and tell me that isn't impressive!



I have to say that the video is beautiful, and is directed by Zach Adam, who also works with XELLE. This guy, straight out of Israel, has an amazing voice, and knows how to create an amazing video. The last look, the "fallen angel", literally had me gasping! The dark eye makeup, reminiscent of Seek from Psycho Le Cemu (circa the Roman Hikou video) was beautiful and added to his total sexiness.

I have to say I'm very impressed. This guy has come out of nowhere and started his conquest of the pop scene. People better make way for this rising star. But more importantly, I wonder if he is single.

Edit: Is that Mila Jam, I see. Why yes, yes it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment