Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drag Race Season 4 "Alter Egos" Revealed

I open my email this afternoon and what do you know? Yet another amazing email from Logo TV that told me almost absolutely nothing (not that I don't love being on the mailing list). The top just said "Mondays will be the biggest drag ever," and I almost stopped reading right there... Until I saw what was underneath. Check this out.


Click it. Make it bigger. Take it all in. These are the men that will start their engines this January and start racing to the finish line to be the next drag superstar. One of them towards the middle actually looks a lot like Yara Sofia from last season, but over all there are some cute boys in this group. Yes, I am aware that LGBT community is terrible at keeping secrets and that the entire cast is pretty much known depending on what circles you roll in, but I have been trying to avoid too many spoilers. I can say one thing, though. There are 13 faces up there, so I think it's safe to say that there won't be any previous contestants popping out of boxes this year.

Taking Over The Universe is mainly a music blog, but much like I did with RuPaul's Drag U, I will be reviewing season four of Drag Race episode by episode. Being that I don't live in a major metropolitan area, I don't recognize any of the names I've been told, nor any of the faces I see here, so hopefully I can bring you an unbiased opinion. It all begins in January, people. Get ready for it.

1 comment:

  1. The one that looks like Yara sofia is Kenya Michaels!!!!!!!!!!! from puerto rico!!

    ReplyDelete