Tuesday, May 8, 2012

One Year Anniversary Thank You

I can't believe it. I have made it one entire year. I know that most other bloggers have been doing this for countless years, but they often forget about those who start up blogs, and quickly loose interest after a few weeks. I think that the one year mark is an achievement I should be proud of.

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be anywhere near I am today, I would call you a liar and punch you in the face. I have come a long way from being a complete nobody. I've stepped up to being only a semi-nobody. Great, no?But the purpose of this post is not (only) to talk about how great I think I am. I really want to take a few moments out to thank everyone who has helped me thus far.

First and foremost, I need to thank Pollo Del Mar. Without this fabulous drag queen, I wouldn't have been able to do any of what I am doing now. Without giving it a second thought, he gave me advice and got me not only my first official interview, but also helped me get countless other interviews secured. Thank you, Momma Del Mar!

Speaking of interviews, I would like to thank everyone who allowed me to speak with them over the past year. Thank you Young London, XELLE, Mason Black, Angel Anatomy, Phi Phi O'Hara, Jada, The Princess, Kwanza Jones, Chris DiSario, Pandora Boxx, Sahara Davenport, Jipsta, and everyone else I have spoken to over the past year.

I would also like to thank all of my friends who have supported me through this adventure. Sarah (who has allowed me to guest blog on her site), Vertigo Schtick, Julie Hayes, Popsessed, Hollis Hollywood, and everyone else who I have conned into reading my ramblings. I love you all I really, really do.

Lastly, thank you. Thank you for all the retweets, comments, and positive energy you, as the reader, have sent my way over the past twelve months. Without you all coming to my site, not just once or twice but many on a regular basis, my ego wouldn't be as inflated and I would probably required to check into a mental institution.

Here's to one more year! Right? Back me up here!

1 comment:

  1. You always inspire me, Jeremy! And kick my ass when I am lazy. Thanks for all of the encouragement you give me and for always entertaining me with your writing and opinions and smart ass Tweets. <3

    ReplyDelete