Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Video: Nadia Oh "Slapper (Ayye)"

Nadia Oh... Dear lord, Nadia Oh. I have been a fan of yours for years, and to this day, I am still unsure if you are serious, or just trolling everybody. Maybe it's part of the reason I like her... or maybe I just like her because she makes some sick music. The queen of Moombahton may be exploring new musical genres, but her hilariously static vocals are still her signature. Check out her video for her newest smash "Slapper". Ayyyyye~




So pretty much the entire music video is her trying on different clothes, most of which I am pretty sure are made out of colored tissue paper. Who knows? To be honest, I was hoping to see some horribly green screened takes of her on the motorcycle from the single cover.

The exciting part is that this means the song is a legitimate single, not associated with her last album (like some after-album singles turned out to be). Hopefully, that means that by the end of the year or beginning of 2013 we will have another smashing Nadia album to rock out to. I'll do my best to get the scoop for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment