Monday, May 30, 2011

Song of the Week - Superhero

This week I took a look back at my recent purchases on iTunes to see who was best suited to be Song of the Week this go around. At first nothing stood out too much, but there was a single song that kept growing on me with each play.






I wasn't really sure what to make of this song at first. The song has a slower "we will rock you" type beat that you just want to stomp and clap to, and it really works for the song.  When you add the sick beat to Simon's beautiful voice, you have a track made in heaven. He has proven time and time again that he can sing, so this song is a bit more of a fun project with him dabbling in autotune and more electronic sounds (much like the Saturdays did with Missing You).

This really needs to be said. Simon is adorable and he can be my superhero any day. Did I mention he is friends with Colette Carr? Yeah. This guy is pretty awesome. You can buy his single on iTunes here. Do it. Don't question me.

No comments:

Post a Comment