Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ru Paul's Drag U Season Two Sneaky Peeky

We finally have a peek into what the second season of Drag U will be like. Once again, Ru has gathered together his professors to better the lives of biological women and give them that drag queen attitude.You can watch the extended preview here, but before we go any further, let me draw your attention to this:



That would be my favorite Drag Race 3 contestant, Manila Luzon, reacting rather comically to one of the Drag U contestants. It looks like the "mini challenges" to give the women an edge has returned, and I believe it's quite clear who won this one... even if she did confuse a penis with a mangina. The challenge is for these women to bring out their sexual sides by becoming sex chat line girls. Anyhoo, after the first woman's lackluster performance and the second's drastic mistake, the third one goes on to talk about how she wants a guy to come over... and play video games? While this may sound like every straight man's dream, Raven was not amused.

"You're not wanting him to play video games. You're wanting him to fxxk you." Video games? Really? I mean my boyfriend is a gamer nerd, but when Im feeling derty, I don't ask him to come play video games for me. Oh well. At least Raven looks super fierce... and maybe by Drag U season two, Manila will have a full Sesame Street cast of outfits. She's serving some Cookie Monster realness, HUN-TEY!


Also Shanel was there I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment