Sunday, May 15, 2011

Video of the Week - Goldfrapp - Alive


I've got to admit, when I first heard this song, I thought they were straight out of the early 80s, but amazingly enough, this gem was released just last year. I present to you the rockin' synth and smooth voice of Goldfrapp's song "Alive". And trust me, it's not their only strange music video.




At first this video looks like your typical 80's work out video... Well maybe if you were a KISS fan. I'm sure they did workout videos, right? Anyway, this Olivia Newton-John look-a-like really has a lot going for her, even if she ends up looking a little more like Claudia from Interview With The Vampire towards the end. Guess that just goes to show you that when it comes to being "Queen of the Damned", the "damned" can be much less cliche than you'd expect.


No comments:

Post a Comment