Monday, May 9, 2011

Song of the Week - Army of Love



It's time to usher in the first of a few new segments, this one being a weekly installment. I am going to use this to showcase the music I love. Most of the tracks will be (hopefully) current, or at least a bit unknown. Anyway, enough with the explaining -- On to the track!



Kerli has come a long way from her first album. In place of the laid back gothic vibes are a new dance beat with rave elements sprinkled on. I was really impressed with the song and seeing as it is my current ear-worm, I decided to share the glory that is Kerli's newest single - Army of Love. The song was a bit of an inspiration for revamping this blog, so I found it quite appropirate to honor it in this way.

"Moonchildren... Prepare to take over the universe."

The video only adds to the awesomeness that is this song. Every image you get of her being the worlds cutest raver come to life on the screen. Don't believe me?



So there you go, Kerli. You have been awarded GaoSalad's very first Song of the Week award. Enjoy your moment in my two-person spot light.

No comments:

Post a Comment