Monday, May 16, 2011

Song of the Week - (We Do It) Primo

It is officially Summer, and it is about time we have a good Summer track to jam to. I have been following Colette since she released her mix tape for free online. Now she's got a single on iTunes. Im unbelieveably proud of her and thus, I present you - Colette Carr's first official single - (We Do It) Primo!



This track has a very eastern vibe going for it and really took me by surprise. This was NOT what I expected from Colette at all, but it is still true to her. I have come to respect Ms. Carr over the past years. She raps about what she knows: Malibu, having a great life, hanging with friends. I believe her when she spins. This song is no different.

This was the very first song I ever purchased from iTunes and I am very proud to say so. Colette deserves to be famous. She has talent and this song displays it perfectly. This is the perfect summer song.

There is a video on youtube where you can listen to the full song, but in this case, I really want to suggest buying the song on iTunes.  It's only $1.29 and it is gonna help boost her career.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/we-do-it-primo-single/id435103971

Check it out. Buy it. Make it go!

No comments:

Post a Comment