Sunday, May 29, 2011

Playlist of Fame - May '11

I've been asked by a few people what music I listen to on a regular basis. I could be generic and say "Oh I like me some electropop!" or I could be juicy and post my most recent playlist. This, folks, is my May 2011 playlist. Below are the tracks I jam to. Without further ado and in no particular order:



01. The Shield and the Sword - Clare Maguire
02. Oh Glory (Demo) - Panic! at the Disco
03. S & M [Remix ft. Britney Spears] - Rihanna
04. Judas - Lady Gaga
05. Shotgun - Limp Bizkit
06. Animal (Billboard Remix) - Ke$ha
07. Devastated ft. Chantelle Paige (Howard Jones Remix) - Space Cowboy
08. Superhero - Simon Curtis
09. Beauty & a Beast - Nadia Oh
10. Waiting for Clouds (Live Piano Acoustic) - Bentley Jones
11. Pete Wentz is the Only Reason We're Famous - Cobra Starship
12. Bad Kids - Lady Gaga
13. Alive - Goldfrapp
14. (We Do It) Primo - Colette Carr
15. Hot Mess - Natalia Kills
16. Road Trip to Oblivion v2 - Bentley Jones
17. Winner - Cheeseburger
18. Spin - Cherri Bomb
19. Army of Love - Kerli
20. Is That U - Nadia Oh
21. Weird Science - Colette Carr


And that is what I jam to in my car... mostly just on the way to work. No promises, but I'll try to post my playlists every month... if the songs don't overlap too badly. I tend to listen to the same stuff... over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment