Saturday, October 20, 2012

The (Very Late) October Popologist Panel

It's finally here! Did we keep you on your toes long enough? No? Oh. Well I guess we will try harder next time! David keeps saying "Better late than never", but I don't believe in cliches so I prefer "It's here now, so shut your lip-flaps." Check it.


The article is available exclusively on Vertigo Shtick's blog, but I can say that this month was a challenge. We all had our own real-life problems, but I think the article pulled together nicely. For those of you who saw the (ahem) unabridged version of the article, no, I was not drunk. At least not when I wrote this.

Though I can't say why, for obvious reasons, next month's panel is going to be even more exciting. We have collectively decided to focus more on new and growing talent more often, to give some underdogs the spotlight. Expect to see a familiar face for those of you who read my blog often. For now, check out our thoughts on artists such as P!nk, No Doubt, and Natalia Kills. That's right. Don't drink that damn Kool-Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment