Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Double Video Debut - Manila Luzon + Dragonette

Things have been completely cray lately in the real world (not the show, though. My life is much more batshit insane). It's about time I consolidate things and get this in order, don't you think? Well as I was in the middle of typing up a hilarious story about Dragonette's new video (which is mostly still in tact below), Manila Luzon fell from the sky and dropped her newest music video on us all.  It's gonna be a ride, folks.



Where do I even begin? This video is not exactly what I was expecting. With her first music video being flawless and the single for this video itself being very good, I was expecting to be blow away. I have to say I wasn't, sadly enough. At least not completely.

The looks were right on, and the humor was there as always. What really bothered me was the horrible obvious green screening. It looked less polished than "Hot Couture", which is the opposite direction of most indie artists who start out small and eventually scale up to more fancy videos. That being said, she looks STUNNING throughout, and tossing in her boo (and mine!) Sahara into the mix, proposing to her with a cock ring was priceless.

Next up: Dragonette with their... different music video for their amazing single "Live In This City".



What can I say? Much like Jerry Springer, we love lesbians. That's not too politically incorrect is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment