Friday, September 7, 2012

New Single Alert! Ke$ha + Young London

Artists sometimes seem to sweep in under the radar and drop new singles out of the blue. These sneaky ones may only post a singular post on Facebook, or a tweet that gets lost in the mix, but I've made it my mission to pay extra attention to make sure they don't have the chance to sneak in anything.

First up we have TOTU vets Young London with this:


And that's it. Other bloggers and I have been asking and begging for more info on the single but they want it to be a surprise. This will be the first new material out of them since their debut album, and will hopefully be the first in a new era for them. The only other news we'd heard from them since the beginning of the year was their cover of "Video Killed The Radio Star", so I myself, as well as many others in the blog world are happy to have them back.

The single drops September 11. That's next Tuesday, guys. Four days.

Next up, pop legend Ke$ha tried to sneak in a new announcement for a single. Check out her new Facebook Status:

"animals. die young. it's my first single. coming this month. weeeee ! xx"


I say "tried" because the status ended up with over 700 comments and almost 17,000 likes in less than 24 hours. So, Ke$ha, we know it's called "Die Young". What else can you give us. Looks like we will just have to wait on this one, but I still say we should get excited. It's been over a year since she's made a move, and Dr. Luke has been taunting his Twitter followers about the new song for months. Let's hope this break in music didn't cause her to lose her edge.

The world needs you, Ke$ha.
I need you.

1 comment:

  1. Terribly excited for Young London's new single ♥ I'm not a big fan of Ke$ha, but I'll probably check out "Die Young" when it comes out anyway.

    ReplyDelete