Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Have A Parody - Top 3 Kiki Parodies

Face it -- "Let's Have A Kiki" is the most infectious song of 2012. It's fun, it's catchy, and best of all, it's gay. Really, really gay. Like... really gay. This being said, it is a giant magnet for homos and queens everywhere, and not just to sing it or lip sync. These bitches are making their own versions. I have searched the net, and I've found the Top 3 Kiki Parodies.

The F-Bomb is dropped in all of these. Viewer beware. NSFW. Etc.

3. Sherry Vine - Let's Have A Pee Pee



Oh, Sherry Vine. I am not a resident of NYC, so I wasn't aware of who she was until her duet with Pandora Boxx a while back, but I've kept my eye on her ever since. She is spinning a tale about a bad Craigslist experience. I think we can all relate to that. No? Oh... Well anyway, she talks about having a trick from the famed hookup site offering her a little extra to squat over him and let the river flow. Sounds gross right? No word yet on if this song was inspired by true events (my gut says no, but Sherry is cray).

On a side note: Damn, Michael Musto gets around! Them NYC queens have him whipped.

2. Let's Have a Kai Kai


I promised The Willam Show was canceled, but I just can't help talking about her. She is just so freaking hilarious. This time she's teamed up with Rhea Litre to make a "moderately satisfying" song. Yes. This song is even gayer than the original, which nobody ever thought possible. She gathers up a bunch of drag queens to have a huge fake-woman orgy in her apartment. She even calls out Manila and Sahara, Ru and Bunny, and the fierce Sharon and Alaska. The nerve! The thing that pushed this song over the edge was Willam's moaning in the chorus. Can't. Get. Enough. Seriously. Just can't.

1. Lets Have A Pee Pee (Again)


Bet you didn't see this one coming. Well, if you know me well enough you probably saw this one coming from miles away. Jiz and the Mammograms is a parody of the classic 80s tune Jem and the Holograms that turns them into drag queens who collect abortions for money. Yeah, it's pretty messed up. This one gets far more graphic than the other two, but that is what makes it great. Jiz is not afraid to go there. Jiz is not afraid to go beyond there. Everything about this song is perfect from the crabs, to Jiz trying to stumble out of recording to pee, to "drain, flush, wipe". This is the perfect parody.

Well it is for those who like potty humor.
Don't you dare judge me.

I'm sure there are more parodies out there, but these three are the best examples I've found. You guys shocked that I didn't put Willam as number one? Maybe it'll get her to tweet something mean to me. Funny mean. Not mean mean.

1 comment: