Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Natalia Kill Releases "Kill My Boyfriend" Video

The time has come once again for Natalia Kills to weird the world out. Her past videos, such as her ode to Little Red Ridinghood in "Wonderland", have always amused me, but never exactly made a lot of sense. Allow her to rectify the situation. This video makes sense. It's about her killing her boyfriend.



"Kill My Boyfriend" was announced as the next single from Kills a while back, and I had almost given up on a video being released, but they pulled it out. Natalia has never failed to make a good pop song, and she definitely never fails at making an amazing music video. This one could have used more naked men like "Free", but I'll take what I can get from her.

She's been featured in a song with nearly every Cherry Tree artist so far, including LMFAO and Frankmusik. Who knows? Maybe 2012 will be the year she finally breaks through into the main stream and get the fame she deserves. It won't come without Gaga comparisons, but then again, doesn't everything always go back to Madonna?

No comments:

Post a Comment